LAUNCESTON RUGBY CLUB
Joining the Club as a Season Member or Vice President will help support the Club and most importantly the boys (and girls) on the field. Whilst giving you lots of benefits - free quick entry to home games, 10% discount at the bar on presentation of your membership card, various other discounts AND the opportunity to apply for the International Tickets from the Club's allocation. This year the process will be transparent and full details will very soon be sent to all paid up members together with their membership cards.
Don't delay joining the Club - pay for your membership - either season or Vice President as below - and you will have the opportunity to apply for International Tickets. There has to be an early cut-off date for these applications as the RFU require this process to be fully completed by mid September.
WHY NOT BE A VICE PRESIDENT?
VP MEMBERSHIP is aimed at everyone who wishes to give a little extra support to the Club, and hopefully enjoy a little extra experience. The aim is to exceed the number of VP’s of some 20 yrs, also following promotion, which then reached just over 100
VP MEMBERSHIP 2019/2020 GIVES:-
- FULL MEMBERSHIP – voting rights, 10% bar discount & International tickets.
- SEASON TICKET – entrance to all league home games
- SEAT IN THE STAND - & Free Car Parking
- PRE- MATCH LUNCH – in Lanson Suite on the Annual Luncheon Day,
with 50% disc for pre-booked guest.
- Invitation to join the VP table(s) at all other pre-match lunches.
- Pre- Season info on Players, opposing teams etc.
- VP Regalia – 5% discount on all regalia
- Other discounts/offers as afforded to Club Members.
THE CLUB REALLY APPRECIATES YOUR CHOICE TO BE A VP
Further details and form contact:-
Susan Jamieson – VP Sec. Susantpjamieson@aol.com: 01566 785104
Mick Stephens – Membership Sec . firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Seawell Road, Bude Cornwall, EX23 8PD